17 April 2008

Journal 13

December 5 - Rain most of the morning: if it’s clear tomorrow I shall leave. It’s too bad I came here first, for I rather suspect that this will turn out to be the best arañña of the trip, If it had been the last, I could stay on as I liked; but with the trip just begun, and with a definite goal and eventual purpose, lingering at this point seems slightly absurd I may never arrive. At any rate, I can return here whenever I wish, for it will not be far from Island Hermitage. I shall go either North or South - I must get details from Ven. Saranatissa before deciding.

No comments: